- Red e Med (UK) Ltd,
- The Cellar Offices, Well Hill House, Well Hill Honley,
- Holmfirth, HD9 6JF, United Kingdom
- Managing Director: Jim Gardner
- Contact: email@example.com
Red@Med has provided this Internet web site as a general information service. Red@Med is not responsible for any error, omission, misrepresentation, or misstatement contained in these pages.
Any medical information is provided as general information only. It is not a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional.
Product information is also provided as general information. It is not a substitute for user manuals or other documentation supplied with Red@Med products nor a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional.
The products described on this web site may not be available in all countries. In particular, when there are different part numbers for a product, the European products comply with the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), meet local regulations, and bear a CE mark. Products without a CE mark must not be distributed in Europe.
Product specifications may change without notice. Red@Med does not endorse any external party websites that are linked to this site.
The whole of the contents on this Web site is the subject of copyright owned or licensed by Red@Med. All image licensing and rights of design etc. is owned by Red@Med and have been obtained from Unicorn/Riga.
By clicking on a link and downloading a product manual from this web site, you confirm that you are either an end user of the product in question, a commercial partner or a medical professional seeking information about the product for the purposes of assessing its suitability for patients.
The downloading of this material by any organization (other than a Red@Med commercial partner) involved in the commercial sale or other dealing in the products described is prohibited.
updated: January 2019
Red e Med (UK) Ltd, The Cellar Offices, Well Hill House, Well Hill Honley, Holmfirth, HD9 6JF as the controller of your data, wants to share with you how we treat personal data we receive about you.
This Privacy Notice provides you with information about your rights and the privacy practices that govern how we process your data. It applies when you interact and transact with us, either in person, via telephone and email, on our social media channels, or on our websites, whenever we refer to or link to this Privacy Notice.
Your relationship with us may also be governed by other privacy notices if you use other Red@Med products and services.
1. What personal data we collect about you and how we collect it?
We collect personal data about you from you. Depending on how you interact with us and your country of residence, we collect:
- your title, first name and last name.
- your date of birth and your gender.
- your address and email address.
- your telephone number.
2. How do we use your personal data?
Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal data:
- to respond to your requests for information or materials, and to create, develop and maintain our relationship with you.
to communicate with you via telephone and unencrypted email and text messages (SMS messages):
- newsletters and press releases;
- content relating to products, programs, services or general information we believe may interest you; and
- relevant, timely marketing messages.
- to target communications to you on social media platforms.
- to provide you with products and services related to EarPro
- to conduct statistical analyses, surveys and market research to enhance existing, and develop new products and services, including improvements to our websites.
- to fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims and acting as a medical device administrator.
3. How do we protect your personal data?
- We employ a number of different security and privacy controls to protect your data and to comply with applicable data protection laws. Despite the security measures employed by us, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the internet.
- If we confirm that your personal data has been subject to a data breach, we will follow applicable data breach notification laws.
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data collected is the minimum necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
- We do not sell or rent your personal data. We only share your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may share your personal data with any affiliate or subsidiary of, and any company owned and controlled by Red@Med.
- We may share your personal data if some or all of the business of Red@Med is transferred to another entity by way of merger, sale of its assets or otherwise.
- We may share your personal data if we are required to do so by law.
We may share your personal data in limited circumstances in a controlled and secure manner, with such third-party data processors
and service providers that we engage to provide aspects of our services on our behalf. These
data processors and service providers are contractually required to keep your personal data confidential
and to use your personal data for the sole purpose of performing the services we have engaged
them to provide. They may not use your personal data for any other purpose. We use third-party
data processors and service providers for:
- data processing and hosting.
- order fulfilment (including shipment and payment).
- We may share your personal data if we are required to do so by law.
- technical support
5. Where is your personal data currently hosted and processed?
To provide our products and services, your personal data may need to be accessed from or transferred to locations outside the jurisdiction in which you provide it. This may entail a transfer of your personal data from a location within the European Economic Area (EEA) to outside the EEA, or from outside the EEA to a location within the EEA. Please see ‘Who we share your personal data with’ for more detail on how your personal data may be shared with other Red@Med entities and third party service providers. If your personal data is accessed from or transferred to locations outside the EEA, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws. EU standard contractual clauses are in place between all Red@Med entities that share and process personal data. Where our third-party service providers (in the course of providing services to us) process personal data outside the EEA, our written agreement with them will include appropriate measures (usually standard contractual clauses). The European Commission has the power to determine whether a country outside the EEA offers an adequate level of data protection, if data is processed in that country. We rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decision in relation to Canada.
6. On what basis we use your personal data?
We use your personal information on the following basis:
- To perform a contract, such as providing you with the products and services you purchased.
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- For legitimate business purposes.
- With your consent.
7. How long will we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for:
- as long as we are required to do so under the laws regarding medical data and financial record retention.
- the limitation period for taking legal action.
- good practice.
- Red@Med’s business purposes.
8. What are your personal data rights?
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights for data subjects. You are entitled to request details of the personal data we hold about you and how we process it. You may also have the right in accordance with applicable data protection law to:
- have it rectified or deleted,
- restrict our processing of that personal data,
- stop unauthorised transfers of your personal data to a third party; and in some circumstances,
- to have personal data relating to you transferred to another organisation.
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to Red@Med’s processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority.
If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Your objection (or withdrawal of any previously given consent) could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above (see ‘How we use your personal data’). You also may not be able to make use of the services and products offered by us.
Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
We must ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your personal data by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights are not absolute and we will assess them on your request
9. Personal data from children
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. Our website and services are not intended for, or directed to, children. If you are under 13 years of age or otherwise considered a minor under the laws of your country of residence, then please do not use or access our website or services at any time or in any manner. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal data without appropriate consent, please contact us by sending an email to
If we confirm that a user is a minor and has provided us with personal data, we will delete such personal data from our databases.